Travelling abroad to study MBBS is a current trend among medical students from India and elsewhere. Among the other countries, many students are opting to study MBBS in Nepal. Home to the highest peak in the world (Mt.Everest), Nepal proves to be a good option for medical students who want to study MBBS in a reputed institute at an affordable rate. It is a country that offers admission to medical courses without any hassle. Nepal being a neighbour of India, is a friendly country, having good political relations with India. A beautiful country with splendid scenic beauties, Nepal offers many benefits that make it one of the most suitable countries for studying MBBS.
Studying MBBS in Nepal is a stepping stone to success in the field of medicine. Do you know why? Read the below-mentioned reasons.
1. Easy documentation procedure – The documentation in most of the medical colleges in India or elsewhere is seldom simple. Most of the times it is so complicated that students make errors that lead to cancellation of their admission. It is time-consuming also. But the medical colleges in Nepal do not fall under this category. The documentation procedure is comparatively simple and students can easily perceive it, making medical education in Nepal a favorable choice among medical aspirants across the world.
2. Simple eligibility criteria – The eligibility criteria in Nepal is similar to that in India. The criteria include:
a. The student must be 17 years and above.
b. He/she must pass 10+2 with English and Science as main subjects and 50% marks in each and in aggregate as well.
c. He/she must qualify NEET-UG examinations.
d. Indian students must possess MCI(Medical Council of India) certificate.
3. MCI recognized medical institutes – Nepal has scores of MCI recognized medical institutes and this is also one of the top factors for grabbing the attention of the medical aspirants across the world. Studying in an MCI recognized institute means the student can practice in his/her home country and also in other places. The course contents and patterns are all specified according to the MCI guidelines. As a result, the student will have no difficulty in studying MBBS in Nepal as there are plenty of study materials available on the internet as well as in the shops.
4. Highly qualified faculty – MBBS is certainly a vast course encompassing various complex topics. Unless it is taught by qualified teachers, it is difficult to grasp the contents. Fortunately, the medical institutes in Nepal have a highly qualified faculty comprising teachers, professors and even doctors. The faculty is not only experienced but also dedicated towards the welfare of the students.
5. Affordable fee structure : MBBS is regarded as one of the most expensive courses to study and a lot of it depends on where you are studying the course from. Compared to the private medical colleges in India, the MBBS fee structure of the Nepal medical institutes are lesser, making the course affordable for everyone. If you want to pursue MBBS study in Nepal, you don’t need to hail from an affluent family. Even a student having a middle-class family background can conveniently pursue MBBS education in Nepal.
Conclusion – Now it is clear why so many students are preferring to study MBBS in Nepal. With so many advantages, why wouldn’t any medical aspirant want to study this course in this country? To know more about our services, visit PiceEdcuare or call us on 8001192800 \ 9932625163.