Over the years, a new trend has been observed that of Indian students getting admissions in the prestigious medical universities in Asia. The quality of education offered is too good without making a hole in your pocket. Residential accommodation facilities are available in countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, and China. The student visa norms are much more flexible than in the countries of Europe and North-America. Hence, the Indian students are not missing the chance and making the most of the hay days.
Accommodation Facilities Available in Bangladesh
It is quite natural to be apprehensive about the accommodation facilities available in a foreign country. In that case, better to approach a study abroad consultant in India and gather all information.
- Many reputed medical colleges in Bangladesh are residential. For male and female students, there are separate hostels. Basic amenities like a dining room and a common room with entertainment options like TV, gaming zones, gymnasium are available for all the students.
- The hostel rules are very stringent and the students should come back within the stipulated time. Without the prior permission of the Principal, they are not allowed to leave the hostel on the weekly holidays.
- Separate hours are allotted for the visitors.
- Mostly, food is served at the fixed hours in the dining hall. The students do not have permission to take the food in their rooms.
- Indian meals are available in Bangladeshi hostels.
Accommodation Facilities Available in China
China Medical University is spread over a large area offering excellent campus facilities. There are 8 canteens serving continental, Indian, Chinese, and Halal food dishes. There are 2 campuses of the medical university- the main and the new one. The hostel is popular in the country and the authority takes care of the comfort of the students.
More than 3000 international students are residing in these hostels. Top-notch dorm facilities are available with individual floors having separate pantries to cook food and nourish the residents.
Common amenities available:
- Two Wheelers
- Electric Scooters
- Banks and ATMs
- Stores for mobiles and laptops
- Well-stocked grocery stores
The bikes and scooters are provided so that the students need not have to waste their time in the search for transport options outside the campus premises.
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are available in the Indian canteens located on the campuses.
Accommodation Facilities Available in Nepal
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science is one of the most premier medical colleges in Nepal. The accommodation facilities available in the college match the international standards.
Common amenities available:
- Spacious lecture halls
- Well-equipped museums
- Advanced computer labs
- Internet connectivity
- A sports complex
- Nearby ATMs
- Canteens with Indian, continental, and Nepalese cuisines
In addition, the hostel of B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science is located near the railway station and bus stand.
Best study abroad consultants in India could provide you more information on the subject. Better to approach a proficient service provider and get hold of all required information.
For Any Enquiry Related To MBBS Admission Or Our Services Please Call: +91-9614-910-910
Admission Helpdesk Call or WhatsApp: +91-9932-625-163