MBBS In Bangladesh 2021 Admission Full Details
You might think why MBBS in Bangladesh is so popular. The medical colleges in Bangladesh provide the best medical education. The syllabus and books followed by them are similar to that of the Indian medical colleges. The students should be delighted to hear that Bangladesh offers MBBS courses at low and affordable course fees. For Asian students, the climate of Bangladesh is highly suitable. Indian food is available everywhere in Bangladesh. If you want to be a doctor and want to take MBBS admission abroad, Bangladesh is the best option for you probably. Besides MBBS, the medical colleges in Bangladesh also offer PG courses like MD and MS. So, in this article, we will concentrate on the popular topic MBBS In Bangladesh,2021. We will discuss the fees structure, different medical colleges, course detail, etc.
Study MBBS In Bangladesh 2021 Admission Full Details Guide
There are over 112 medical colleges in Bangladesh that are recognized by BMDC. These are some of the best-known medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Why Study MBBS In Bangladesh?
There are many reasons for studying MBBS in Bangladesh. You might wonder why MBBS in Bangladesh is so much popular. But, looking at the advantages and benefits of MBBS in Bangladesh you will understand why it is so popular.
- The medical colleges have NMC & WHO recognition.
- These medical colleges have the recognition of the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council
- The Low Tuition Fees and Living costs are an attraction.
- Medium of Instruction in English
- Degrees are Internationally valid & accepted
- Similar Syllabus and books as India
- No Entrance Exam other than NEET
- Close Proximity to India
- Bangladesh has the Highest FMGE passing ratio.
To know more about MBBS in Bangladesh, click here.
MBBS In Bangladesh Course Details
We will see how the MBBS course in Bangladesh is designed. It is almost like the MBBS course in India.
MBBS COURSE DURATION
|5.5 Years||1 year of internship is included. Students get to do the practical clinical practice.||NMC, ECFMG, USA, FAIMER’s IMED, ACGME, MCC, and WHO||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Community Therapeutic Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Medicine and allied subjects, Surgery, and Allied Subjects|
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh are not much complicated. Let’s look at the eligibility requirements.
- Students must have passed class 12th.
- Class 10 (X) or equivalent examination passed not before 2018
- Class 12 passed not before 2020
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent: 7.00 (eight)
- Minimum. GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.5
- Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in the top five subjects): 5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) : 3
- Year of passing 12th Not More than One year gap. (That is if you apply for the 2021 session, you must pass class XII Std – 2020)
For MBBS Admission Related Enquiry,
Please Call or WhatsApp At
GPA For Bangladesh
GPA or Grade Point Average is a scoring method that is used to evaluate the eligibility of MBBS aspirants.
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR GPA
|MARKS OBTAINED||GRADE OBTAINED||Grade point|
Fees Structure Of Top Bangladeshi Medical Colleges
You can look at the table below to get a complete idea of the fees structure of the medical colleges in Bangladesh. The fees structure is taken from the 2020 fees structure. There might be little changes in the amounts. o
Details of Bangladesh MBBS Course Fees Structure 2021
NAME OF MEDICAL COLLEGE
1st YEAR FEES IN USD
TOTAL FEES IN
|Enam Medical College||NMC, WHO||USD 20000
|Green Life Medical College, Dhaka||NMC, WHO
|USD 22000||USD 42000|
|Popular Medical College, Dhaka||NMC, WHO||USD 20000||USD 45000|
|Anwar Khan Modern Medical College
|NMC, WHO||USD 26000||USD 44000|
|Medical College For Women and
|NMC, WHO||USD 19000||USD 45000|
|MH Samorita Medical College||NMC, WHO||USD 14000||USD 38000|
|TMSS Medical College,||NMC, WHO||USD 15000||c|
|For the detailed fees structure, click here.|
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh goes like this-
- The candidates after qualifying for NEET-UG should apply for their chosen colleges. The NEET scorecard is significant here.
- The candidates should upload all the necessary documents including mark sheets and other certificates.
- The candidates will receive an admission confirmation letter if they are found eligible.
- They have to complete the Visa process within the prescribed date. (In this case, Pice Educare takes the responsibility of your Visa Processing)
- After the successful completion of the Visa, you have to deposit the admission fees.
- Before the commencement of the classes, you have to reach your medical college.
To know about the admission process in detail click here
Documents Required For MBBS In Bangladesh
The following documents are required from the students at the time of admission.
- Admit Card of Class X & XII
- Marksheet of Class X, XI, XII
- Migration Certificate
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- 16 Photographs of white background
For the detailed list of documents, click here.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Bangladeshi Medical Colleges
The medical colleges in Bangladesh offer various facilities to students. Let’s have a look at the bunch of facilities.
- Almost all the medical colleges in Bangladesh provide hostel accommodation. The hostel charges are also minimum here. The hostels offer Indian food and other hostel facilities. Students can also cook for themselves.
- The top medical colleges include hospitals with a large number of beds. This gives the students a great scope of clinical practice.
- The subjects taught are the same as in other countries.
- The meritorious students can get scholarships
- The medium of teaching is English
- The hostels have all the necessary digital devices.
- Classrooms are equipped with modern digital devices.
- Medical colleges respect all cultures and regions. The students can perform and practice their religious rituals.
- The medical colleges prepare the students for FMGE.
- Students having really high scores in 12th will get the benefits of scholarships.
- International students will find this country homely.
- Having a degree in Medicine from Bangladesh will make you eligible to work and study further in any foreign country.
How Pice Educare Can Help You?
Pice Educare Pvt Ltd, the best study abroad consultancy can offer you secure admission to your choicest medical colleges. MBBS in Bangladesh is the first choice of international medical students. Pice Educare provides you career counseling and admission guidance free of cost. If you are eligible, we will get you secure admission to your chosen medical college. We complete all the documentation, embassy proceedings, Visa preparation, travel assistance. Not only, Bangladesh, but we also provide admission to other countries like Nepal, Russia, the Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakstan, and many others.
Moreover, We provide the following:
- All processes of the College/university
- Embassy Processes
- Equivalence Certificate from Govt. of Bangladesh, Dhaka
- Student Visa for one year
- One Parent’s visa for one month, others chargeable
- Flight tickets one way, Kolkata – Dhaka, Bangladesh (Student only)
- Foreign Registration
- Welcome Kit
- 5+1 years on-campus support
To know more about Pice Educare, click here.
Students helpdesk Call: +91-9614-910-910
Q. Which is the best girls’ medical college in Bangladesh?
A. Kumudini Medical College, Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Al-Din Women’s Medical College are the best women’s colleges.
Q.Is NMC AND MCI the same?
A.Yes. Firstly, NMC referred to MCI that is the Medical Council of India.
Q.Can an MBBS from Bangladesh be recognized by other countries?
A.Yes. Many medical colleges offer degrees that other countries recognize too.
Q.Are medical colleges of Bangladesh expensive?
A.In short, Compared to other private colleges in other countries, the medical colleges of Bangladesh cost less which is an advantage for students.
Q. What is the minimum expense of MBBS in Bangladesh?
A. 25 Lacs is the minimum cost of MBBS in Bangladesh.
Q.What is the teaching language in Bangladesh?
Q.Is NMC and MCI the same?
A.Yes. MCI is now called NMC.
Q. What is the maximum cost of MBBS In Bangladesh?
A. The maximum course fee can be 40 Lacs.
The students will find this article really helpful. If you have any other queries, please let us know. For any information, feel free to call us now. We are open 7days a week. Visit us any day. Follow us for more related articles.
For Any Admission
Please Call or WhatsApp: +91-9932-625-163