Avail the benefits of pursuing MBBS study in Canada!
Canada is undoubtedly a country with flourishing economic growth and job prospects. Hence, MBBS in Canada is one of the sought-after courses for Indian medical aspirants. There are many reasons why Indian students, as well as those from other countries, go to pursue medical education in Canada.
Canada is known for maintaining high standards in almost every education stream- hospitality, management and engineering. Even medical education is not an exception. The country offers high-quality medical education through its meritorious faculty, comprising reputed doctors and professors. Besides, the universities offering MBBS study in Canada also provides the facility of international exposure and practical training to the students. All these eventually help a medical student to have a rewarding career in the long run.
Medical study in Canada is of 3-5 years duration which includes comprehensive theory classes and practical training given to the students.
Students applying for MBBS education in Canada:
- Must complete their Undergraduate degree in a Science or Biology course from a recognized university.
- The applicant must pass the language proficiency tests by appearing for IELTS or TOEFL exam. A minimum score of 6.5 is required for IELTS and 80 for TOEFL, to pass the language proficiency test as English is the main language of communication.
- The student must appear for MCAT (Medical College Admission Test). This is the entrance exam that you must pass to get admission to the top medical colleges in Canada.
- Some medical universities do not require the MCAT qualification. Please check before applying.
- Statement of Purpose
- Proper resume
- Certificates and mark sheets of the previously qualified exam
Benefits of pursuing MBBS education in Canada are:
- You will earn an international degree
- The facility of getting exceptional infrastructure and high-quality teaching standard
- A new syllabus, with many new things to learn
- Great cultural exchange since you will be studying with students from other countries and cultural backgrounds.
- Outstanding job opportunities with lucrative salary packages.
- Eligible to practice in any part of the world.
Thus should you wish to study MBBS in Canada, contact Pice Educare, your trusted overseas education consultant.