One of the emerging trends in the education sector is going abroad to pursue higher education, especially the MBBS course. And when it comes to choosing a suitable abroad country to earn an MBBS degree, Ukraine deserves a special. MBBS study in Ukraine is very much popular among both Indian and foreign medical aspirants. Some of the top medical universities of Ukraine are located in the cities Donetsk and Lugansk of the country. Any medical student, from India or elsewhere, who wishes to pursue medical education in Ukraine, can do so by following some simple steps. Besides, two MBBS colleges in Ukraine that have still retained their former reputation are- Kyiv and Sumy Medical University and Ivano Frankivsk.
Why should you opt for MBBS in Ukraine?
1. All the medical colleges and universities are MCI approved and recognized.
2. MBBS fees in Ukraine are comparatively affordable than in other abroad countries. The fee structure is perfect for those students who are searching for the best abroad university at a low cost or looking for the cheapest medical university in Asia.
3. There is a splendid Ukrainian medical education center that makes it more convenient for the students to complete their medical studies in Ukraine.
4. Besides providing the cheapest universities in Ukraine for international students, the country also offers an affordable cost of living.
5. The quality of MBBS education in Ukraine is also admirable since education is imparted only by well-qualified professors and teachers.
6. There is no language barrier since English is the commonly spoken language in the country.
7. Indian students who intend to study MBBS in Ukraine can also appear for other exams like USMLE-1, MCI screening test, and many more.
8. The weather conditions are also favorable for international students.
Here are some of the top colleges to study MBBS in Ukraine:
1. Kharkiv National Medical University
2. Vinnytsia National Medical College
3. Keiv National Medical University
4. Ternopil Medical State University
5. Odessa National Medical University
6. Sumy State University
7. National University of Pharmacy
8. Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
9. National Aerospace University
10. Poltava National Technical University
11. Poltava University of Economics and Trade
12. VN Karazin Kharkiv University
1. The student must be 18 years or more on or before 31st December.
2. Then, the applicant must have completed class 12 from a recognized board.
3. A total aggregate percentage of 50% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) must be there for a general applicant while 40% in PCB is needed for an ST/SC/OBC applicant.
4. The student must clear the NEET entrance test before applying for MBBS in Ukraine.
Admission Procedure: For MBBS Course In Ukraine
The admission procedure for MBBS study in Ukraine is no more a difficult one. Gone are the days when you had to pass IELTS and TOEFL to apply for abroad studies. These are the steps:
Fill up the application/registration form correctly.
All the scanned copies of your passport and other documents should be submitted to your chosen university through the online admission portal.
The applicant will receive an offer/confirmation letter from the university through their online portal.
The immigration procedure will commence after the MBBS admission is confirmed.
Visit the Embassy of Ukraine in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter.
Things required for filling up the application form for the MBBS course in Ukraine:
2. Date & Place of Birth
3. Name, Surname
4. Passport Number
5. Passport Validity
7. Permanent Address
8. Phone Number, Email Address