MBBS in the USA
The land with the highest waterfall in the world, Angel Falls, South America has emerged as a popular country for various reasons. The industrially developed American continent in the Southern Hemisphere is notable for its amazing physicals features like the Andes mountain and Amazon river. The country has twelve sovereign states with Brazil as the most populous country.
With a moderate population rate, the country has become one of the leading destinations to achieve a medical degree. Several reputed institutes are offering medical courses to students belonging from both within the country as well as outside.
The world-class facilities and infrastructure provided by these institutes are something that must be appreciated. Besides, the medical degrees are WHO and NMC recognized, the teachers are well-qualified and are doctors themselves. The fee structure is also affordable when compared to most of the institutes on a worldwide basis. And if you have been fearing the language barrier, note that English is the common language of communication.
MBBS COURSE THE USA
The most renowned university of South America is:
Lincoln American University
The total fee structure for a five years medical course = 35000 USD.
If you are looking for a complete package where you will get Visa processing, MCI registration & eligibility, e-books, pickup & drop, sim card, documentation & translation & many more facilities, please connect to our experts @ +91 993 262 5163
Study MBBS in the USA & have a rewarding medical career
The USA has always been a favorite country for many medical aspirants to pursue MBBS. The industrially developed continent has a robust economic structure and maintains a high standard in both employment and education. Anyone traveling to the USA to study MBBS will be awestruck to see some of the amazing natural wonders of the country, especially the three A’s (the Andes mountain chain, Angel Falls, and the Amazon river).
There is a lot of difference between the USA and other developing nations mainly because the former is a developed country. Apart from having a strong economy, the country leaves no stone unturned in providing its citizen or foreign students better employment opportunities, improved living conditions, and world-class education. There is no doubt why MBBS in the USA is becoming an increasingly popular choice for Indian students. Many renowned institutes in the USA, are providing valuable medical courses to students from India or other countries. A medical degree from this country can bring rewarding benefits for anyone aiming to have a prosperous career in the medical stream.
Why should you pursue medical study in the USA?
There are numerous reasons for studying MBBS in the USA. These are:
- Apart from having MCI recognized institutes in the USA, appearing for the MCI screening test is not compulsory for those Indian students who have done their MBBS from the USA.
- Those who receive a degree after studying MBBS in the USA, have the opportunity to earn a lucrative salary by working in any hospital.
- The student has to pay only the admission fee. He/she does not have to pay any donation or other charges.
- The student pursuing medical education in the USA will get the benefits of both theoretical classes and practical training.
- The MBBS curriculum in the USA is very much advanced than what is followed in India. Hence the students can learn about new concepts that are yet to be introduced in India.
- The practical training provided to the student is very beneficial as it allows to have a hands-on experience with the human body and also helps him/her to know how to interact with patients.
- The medical institutes in the USA maintain an international standard in education by providing a highly-educated faculty, and world-class infrastructure.
- If you are worried about the expensive cost of the MBBS course in the USA, you need not worry because there are special scholarship programs that will provide financial support to any international student who has the qualifying marks in USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
- English is the medium of instruction and also the common language that is spoken here.
- There is great regard and respect for doctors who have medical degrees from the USA.
- Students can also work part-time while pursuing an MBBS course from this country.
The duration for MBBS study in the USA is 5 and a half years with the first 4 and a half years of classroom studies and the last one-year internship and practical training
To pursue MBBS education in the USA, the criteria are:
- The applicant must have passed the Class 12 Science stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she must appear and qualify MCAT and USMLE to get admission to the top medical universities of the USA.
- The applicant must also qualify for the English Language proficiency test, IELTS, or TOEFL.
Thus if quality education and a rewarding career is your goal, MBBS in the USA is your call. Contact your trusted overseas education consultant today!