Russia is a that is known to have many reputed medical institutes. The top institutes are known to provide medical degrees in both undergraduate & postgraduate levels. Courses in MBBS, engineering, aviation business management & various other programs are offered. The country is also inviting to the international students because the country is dedicated towards advancement, learning anything new, provides a healthy campus life that promises its students a bright future.
Pursuing MBBS from a renowned institute is a matter of great importance as quality matters over quantity, that is, the better institute you study in, the more grasp you will have in the field.
But the question is, why should you study MBBS in Russia? Let us look into some of the reasons:
1. Abundant leading universities- Russia is known to have many leading universities that impart world-class education for any medical course. It also offers a wide range of options to choose from & is not limited to only MBBS. Some of the leading institutes are Tver State Medical University, Orenburg State Medical University, Mari State Medical University & much more. These are also recognised by national & international authorities like the MCI, WHO & by the Russian government. There are diverse academic departments, interdisciplinary centres & award programs because of which such a huge number of international students are pouring into this country.
2. Wide course selection- The country offers the widest range of educational programs & is not limited to only one type- be it MBBS, engineering or business. Given that the size of the country is huge with so many institutes, the freedom to choose any subject of your choice will never pose a problem. Also the reverse is possible- choose any course & select an appropriate institute from where you’ll pursue it.
3. World-class faculty & infrastructure- Many people have a wrong idea that more the number of educational institutes, the more there will be a compromise on the quality. But that is not true! Russia, although it has numerous medical institutes, each & every university maintain international standards & also have world-class faculty who are highly trained. The professors are dedicated to educating the students & make sure that the students retain information as much as possible & use it as & when required.
4. World-renowned research facilities- The country not only has numerous universities but also provides for vast research facilities. The researchers collaborate with leading research institutes in various countries & are always on the front when it comes to inventing something new. The students after getting their MBBS degree can join the Russian research institutes & do unparallel work in research & development.
5. Affordable fee structure- The medical institutes in Russia, offer MBBS degree at a very affordable price. The fee structure in these leading universities is budget-friendly & surprisingly low than many of the private institutes in India. There is also a provision for obtaining educational loan & this is quite helpful if you are suffering from lack of funds.
Conclusion- Apart from being a beautiful country, Russia also gives much importance to education & development. The country also maintains a friendly relationship with other countries all over the world.