Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful landlocked country located in Central Asia. The country is not only known for its natural beauty but also for something else- Kyrgyzstan is among the top countries offering MBBS course to international students at a reasonable rate. With Bishkek as the capital city, the country is replete with first-class medical universities that offer numerous medical degrees including MD courses. Students from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and others are pouring in to pursue medical education in Kyrgyzstan and the main reasons are: quality education and recognized institutes.
About MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Today Kyrgyzstan is one of the most popularly chosen destinations to pursue an MBBS degree. With a promise to make your medical career prospective, Kyrgyzstan provides its international students a medical degree recognized by international bodies like MCI, WHO, UNESCO and many more. The total duration of MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years where the first five years emphasizes upon the basics if clinical studies and medical sciences while the last year is dedicated to providing a hands-on practical experience to the students. Students obtaining MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan’s medical institutes, can appear in international medical examinations like PLAB, USMLE and the screening examination held by the National Board of Examination in India under MCI. Moreover, there will no dearth of employment opportunities since the MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan is recognized all over the world and so you can practice in any country you want to.
A developing central Asian country, Kyrgyzstan is fast becoming an ideal destination for higher studies. Once a part of the USSR, Kyrgyzstan gained its independence in the year 1991, on August 31. A country defined by its natural beauty, Kyrgyzstan is one of the few landlocked counties of the world. The transport system has been developing significantly over the last few years along with a significant development is the tourism sector as well. A part of the old Silk Route still passes through the country and is now home to snow leopards, lynx and sheep. Though Kyrgyz is the local language, due to the increased tourist volume, English is also being used moderately.
Advantages of medical study in Kyrgyzstan:
1. All the first-class medical institutes are recognized by authoritative bodies like MCI, WHO and others.
2. The MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan is affordable when compared to other countries. The whole course can be completed within 12-15 lakhs. This makes Kyrgyzstan feature among the top countries that offer MBBS with less fees in the world.
3. The medium of instruction is English in the medical institutes of Kyrgyzstan. Hence students won’t have to learn the local language or face any communication problem.
4. The medical institutes provide world-class facilities in terms of highly-qualified professors and teachers, laboratory, equipment and so on.
5. Suitable accommodation facilities with world-class amenities are provided to those who come to pursue MBBS study in Kyrgyzstan.
6. Students are offered international exposure while practical training that is much needed in today’s times that helps to grow confidence and enhance their own capabilities.
7. The entire admission process in Kyrgyzstan is very simple in comparison to the other abroad medical institutes.
To pursue MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan, these are the criteria:
1. The applicant must be 17 years old or above as on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
2. The student must have a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 Science stream(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE/ISC or any other equivalent board examination.
3. Students who did not appear/register/qualify for NEET 2019, must show an Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI( Medical Council of India) at the time of admission.
Admission in any abroad medical institute means being aware of all the important dates for filling up the forms, admission and counselling. For these you need proper guidance of a professional. Hence if you want to study in any top MBBS college in Kyrgyzstan and have a prosperous medical career ahead, do not forget to contact Pice Educare, one of reputed study abroad consultants in India.
For study :
Kyrgyzstan is fast becoming a leading destination for higher studies for Indian students due to a variety of factors, which can be summarized as follows.
- The cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is low
- The tuition fee of the medical institutions is cheaper compared to many other countries
- There are both public and private institutions in the country
- The quality of lifestyle is high yet affordable
- There are more than 5000 Indian students studying in Kyrgyzstan, making it an ideal destination for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan