‘Save one life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse’
Nursing can be referred to as the backbone of medical discipline. The noble profession is highly sought after for its role in rendering a yeoman’s service for the benefit of mankind. As medical professionals, nurses are always in high demand, be it in large tertiary hospitals or in small community healthcare centers. Furthermore, nurses are employed in multiple sectors such as nursing homes, prisons, assisted living facilities, geriatric homes, etc. They provide direct care to patients recuperating from illnesses or injuries and help the latter to recover. Their field of responsibility ranges from monitoring a patient’s vital parameters, administering drugs, liaising between the patient and doctor, listening to the patient’s distress signs or complaints, and updating medical records among others.
B.Sc Nursing 4 Years, GNM Nursing 3 Years
10+2 (Science); PCB: 45% (Gen.) and 40% (Resident).
- Original admit card (10th & 12th),
- Copies of mark sheets (10th & 12th),
- Migration certificate,
- Adhaar card.
4 lakhs (B.Sc Nursing, 4 years course) & 2.75 lakhs (GNM Nursing, 3 years course).
- Theory and practicals will be held in West Bengal.
- Premises owns an area of 1.5 acres with labs for – Anatomy, Paediatric, Nutrition, Maternal and Child Health, hostel, canteen, library, and transportation.
- Exams to be held in Bangalore.
- If you are interested in Nursing