Everyone of us has to go through this crucial juncture in our career where we feel the need of a guide who can help us sail through a difficult phase. Study abroad consultants often play the role of friend & guide in such cases. Chalking the right plan to enhance your career should be your top priority. Hence, after successfully passing the Higher Secondary exams, you should consult with the experts about which subject you want to opt for and where to study. Given the limited number of seats for pursuing your choicest subjects in India, why don’t you explore better opportunities on foreign shores?
Recently top consultants in India for studying abroad are keeping their eyes on European and Asian universities. We are going to explore the top benefits of studying here.
The Advantages of Studying in Foreign Universities
Universities of various European and Asian countries are rising in the ladder of popularity amidst Indian students.
1. Quality Education Infrastructure: The universities of Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Germany and China follow international guidelines which explain the standard of infrastructure needed for providing the best quality education to native as well as, international students.
2. Quality Education Standard: The Ministry of Higher Education of respective countries closely supervises the quality of education offered at premium universities. In fact, the government is progressing towards its ambitious project of turning the country into a centre of excellence for higher education.
3. In-Budget Expenditure: What if you get hold of outstanding education facility at half the expense of pursuing the same course in some North-American or Australian university? This is probably the best feature of studying in European and Asian countries. Apart from affordable tuition fees, the cost of living too is quite reasonable. Take for example, the cost of studying MBBS in our neighbouring state of Bangladesh is around Rs 25 Lakhs for 6 years which escalates to Rs 45 to Rs 50 Lakhs in India.
4. Easy Immigration Procedures: Many countries follow the simplest rules for student immigration procedures. Given the current socio-political scenario prevalent in the USA, the immigration procedures for students are becoming more complex.
5. No Language Barrier: Mostly, Asians and Europeans are fluent in spoken English. The medium of education is English, books followed in the syllabus are written in English and the lectures are also delivered in English. Thus, no scope to worry.
6. Lots of Options for Student Accommodation: Universities have plush accommodation facilities for international students. As most of them are located within the premises of universities, it is easy to move in and out.
7. Sumptuous Local Dishes: Without the availability of tasty and nutritious food, it is hard to stay in a distant country. Fortunately, the hostels provide sumptuous continental dishes. There are many Indian restaurants operating in parts of Asia and Europe. So whenever the thought of home cooked food makes you sad, visit the eateries.
Before you begin your sojourn, do not forget to connect with top study abroad consultants in India. Best suggestions can be expected from the experts only.